JungleMail | Upgrading
- Download the latest installer here.
- Copy the installer on the SharePoint server running the Central Administration service.
- The installation account must have at least the following permissions:
- Member of the local server Administrators group (to install application files);
- Member of the SharePoint Farm Administrators group (to deploy solutions to the farm);
- SharePoint site collection administrator (to activate the features after installation).
- Restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC) before installation on every server running it in your SharePoint farm. You can use the iisreset /stop /noforce and iisreset /start command line commands. This will ensure that no system files that need to be updated are locked, which could cause the installation to fail.
- Launch JungleMail Installer from SharePoint Server running Central Administration Service. The product will be automatically deployed to all other SharePoint Farm servers by the SharePoint Timer service.
Note: Installation may cause 2-5 minutes of downtime.
- Follow the installation wizard instructions and choose the Upgrade option.
- When installation is complete, review the summary screen to confirm that the product installed successfully, and then click Close.
- Restart SharePoint Timer Service on all servers.
9. Run the setup program again. Follow the installation wizard instructions and choose a Repair option.
10. When installation is complete, review the summary screen to confirm that the product installed successfully, and then click Close.
Now your JungleMail successfully upgraded to the latest version.
Please note if you are are upgrading from version 5 to 5.2 or later:
In order to fully utilize the new icon sets available in 5.2 please delete the old icons.
Step1 - Delete Social folder from JungleMail Assets library
Navigate to site collection root -> Open Site Contents -> locate and open JungleMail Assets library -> Open Built-in Email Builder Blocks Images -> Delete Social folder.
Step 2 - Reactivate JungleMail Core Site Collection feature
Open site collection settings -> Deactivate JungleMail Core feature ->Activate JungleMail Core feature