JungleMail | License activation
Once you have purchased JungleMail for SharePoint you will receive a license key. With this key you can unlock the full, time-limited trial version which you can download on our website. Because JungleMail is distributed as fully functional time-limited trial version this is the only version you will have to download. If you have more then one Web Front End servers in your SharePoint farm, each should be licensed with a separate license key.
Activating a JungleMail License
1. Ensure you have installed the latest version of the product. To request a latest product version go to our download page, fill in the form and you will be given a download link.
2. Open SharePoint Central Administration.
3. Find the EnovaPoint JungleMail section on the Home page of SharePoint Central Administration and click the Manage JungleMail license link.
4. From the list, find the server on which you want to activate the license and click on the Change/Update license link.
5. Enter the License Key provided when you purchased the product, and then click the Save button. You need a separate license key for each Web Front End server.
6. If your server is connected to internet, you can choose to Activate automatically via internet.
If your server does not have internet connection, select the Activate manually via E-mail option, and then click the Activate button.
7. If you choose to activate manually, your License Key and Request Key will be shown. E-mail the License Key and Request Key to
You can close this page and continue later.
8. You will receive an Activation Key from EnovaPoint. Return to the license management page, enter the Activation Key and click the Activate button.
After successful license activation, the license type will be changed to Server license with Active status.
Note: You must repeat these license activation steps for each Web Front End server on which you plan to use the product.