JungleDocs | License activation
Once you have purchased JungleDocs you will receive a license key. With this key you can unlock the trial version which you can download on our website.
Because JungleDocs is distributed as fully functional time-limited trial version this is the only version you will have to download. If you have more then one Web Front End servers in your SharePoint farm, each should be licensed with a separate license key.
JungleDocs licenses are perpetual. Premium and Enterprise licenses include free Premium Support for the first 12 months.
Activating a JungleDocs license
- Ensure you have installed the latest version of the product. To get the latest version go to the JungleDocs trial download page, fill in the form and the download link will be sent to the email address you have.
- Open SharePoint Central Administration.
- Find EnovaPoint JungleDocs section on the Home page of SharePoint Central Administration and click the Manage JungleDocs license link.
- From the list, find the server where you want to activate the license and click on the Change/Update license link.
- Enter the License Key provided when you purchased the product, and then click the Save button. You will need a separate license key for each Web Front End server.
- If your server is connected to the internet, you can choose to Activate automatically via Internet.
If your server does not have internet connection, select the Activate manually via E-mail option, and click the Activate button.
- If you choose to activate manually, your License Key and Request Key will be shown. E-mail the License Key and Request Key to register(at)enovapoint(dot)com. You will be able to continue to the next step once you receive an activation key.
- Once you receive the Activation Key from EnovaPoint enter it on the license management page and click the Activate button.
After successful license activation, the license type will be changed to Server license with Active status.
Note: You must repeat these license activation steps for each Web Front End server on which you plan to use the product.