JungleDocs | Adding content types to library
After you create the content type, you should add it to a library where JungleDocs will be storing newly created documents. You will need to do this for JungleDocs to function at full capacity. In this tutorial you will learn how to add content types to libraries.
- To add content type, navigate to library and click "Library Settings" in the ribbon:
- In library settings click "Advanced settings":
- In Advanced settings, set "Allow management of content types" to Yes and click OK:
- Now in library settings click "Add from existing site content types":
- Select your content type and click OK:
At this point you have successfully configured a content type for further use with JungleDocs. Repeat these steps for additional content types you might need.