JungleDocs | Using the 'Execute Report Rule' workflow action
With JungleDocs you can use workflows to create reports by executing JungleDocs rules. In this tutorial you will learn how to use this workflow action.
Note: If you haven't enabled the of these workflows yet, you can find out here how to do this first.
You can use workflows to create reports by executing JungleDocs rules. It is easy.
The Execute Report Rule action has the following input parameters:
- Rule name – Report rule name to execute;
- List URL – list URL, where previously specified Report rule exists. The list URL can be a full URL or a site relative URL. For example:
- Full URL – http://sharepoint/sites/JungleDocs/TestList
- Site relative – TestList
- View name – Name of the view, which contains items that need to be exported (for example – All Items, Companies and etc.).
The output parameters are:
- ID – ID of the new document;
- URL – URL of the new document.