JungleBell | License activation
Once you have purchased JungleBell you will receive a license key. With this key you can unlock the full, time-limited trial version which you can download on our website. Because JungleBell is distributed as fully functional time-limited trial version this is the only version you will have to download. If you have more then one Web Front End servers in your SharePoint farm, each should be licensed with a separate license key.
JungleBell licenses are perpetual. Pro licenses include free Premium Support for the first 12 months.
Activating a JungleBell License
- Ensure you have installed the latest version of the product. To request a latest product version go to our download page, fill in the form and you will be given a download link.
- Open SharePoint Central Administration.
- Find the EnovaPoint JungleBell section on the Home page of SharePoint Central Administration and click the Manage JungleBell license link.
- From the list, find the server on which you want to activate the license and click on the Change/Update license link.
- Enter the License Key provided when you purchased the product, and then click the Save button. You need a separate license key for each Web Front End server.
- Select the Activate manually via E-mail option, and then click the Activate button.
- Your License Key and Request Key will be shown. E-mail the License Key and Request Key to email@example.com. You can close this page and continue later.
- You will receive an Activation Key from EnovaPoint. Return to the license management page, enter the Activation Key and click the Activate button.
- After successful license activation, the license type will be changed to Server license with Active status.
Note: You must repeat these license activation steps for each Web Front End server on which you plan to use the product.