JungleBell | Selecting alert recipients
In JungleBell it is easy to select those who you want to receive alerts. In this tutorial you will learn how to define alert recipients in JungleBell.
In JungleBell all alerts can be configured to have their specific To, CC and BCC recipients. Now let's see how you can edit these.
1. Navigate to the JungleBell app.
2. Select an existing alert or create a new one,
3. Click Add to add more recipients to your alert.
Note: The current user is added automatically to an alert. However, you can simply remove yourself if need.
4. You also have the option to define different recipient sources. These can be SharePoint users, addresses in you SharePoint lists, or any other email addresses.
5. After you have defined your recipients, you can select the From and Reply to addresses.
Note: In order to be able to select them you must first add them in their corresponding lists. Please refer to Adding custom “From” and “Reply to” addresses section.