JungleMail 365 | Installing from the SharePoint Store
We hope you are excited to start! But, before you can create your first campaign you will have to install JungleMail 365. This tutorial will guide you through the quick and easy installation process.
Note: If your organization has blocked access to the SharePoint Store, you can manually add the app to the App Catalog so that it is available to add to your Sites. Read our tutorial for manually installing JungleMail 365 here.
To add the JungleMail 365 app to your SharePoint site:
- Click on the gear icon to open site actions menu.
- Click on "Add an app".
- In the Quick launch menu, click on the “SharePoint Store” link.
- To find the JungleMail app, enter the app name in the search field in the upper right corner of the page and then click enter.
- Click on the app in the search results to open the app page.
- Click on the “Add It” button on the app page.
- Accept the app's permission request by clicking on the “Trust It” button.
- Your JungleMail app is now installed on your SharePoint site.