JungleDocs for Office 365 | Installing from the Office 365 store
We hope you are excited to start! But, before you can start creating documents you will have to add JungleDocs 365. This tutorial will guide you through the quick and easy installation process.
Note: If your organization has blocked access to the Office 365 store (AppSource), you can manually add the app to the App Catalog so that it is available to add to your Sites. Read our tutorial for manually installing JungleDocs 365 here.l
To add the JungleDocs 365 app to your SharePoint site:
- Click on the gear icon to open site actions menu.
- Click on Add an app.
- In the Quick launch menu, click on the SharePoint Store link to open Microsoft's Office 365 app store (AppSource).
- To find the JungleDocs 365 app, enter the app name in the search field in the upper right corner of the page and then click enter.
- Click on the app in the search results to open the app page.
- Click on the Get it Now button on the app page.
- Accept the app's permission request by clicking on the Trust It button.
- Your JungleDocs 365 app is now installed on your SharePoint site.