JungleDocs 365 | Adding the app to a SharePoint site
Now that you have installed JungleDocs 365 you will need to add the app to the SharePoint site you will be using it from. In this quick tutorial you will learn how to add the app to your SharePoint site.
Open your SharePoint Online portal and navigate to the site where you want to enable JungleDocs 365 app.
- Click on the gear icon to open site actions menu
- Click on "Add an app"
- Find JungleDocs under "Apps you can add" and click on it
- Accept the app's permission request by clicking on the “Trust It” button
- Now JungleDocs 365 app is added and visible in Site Contents
- It will also be available from the document libraries ribbon