JungleMail for Office 365 | Using Dynamic Filtering
In JungleMail 365 you can easily filter recipients from your Office 365 groups to make the sending of campaigns much more efficient and specific. In practice this means that you can filter the recipients in your groups on, for example, department, city, project, etc. In this tutorial you will learn how to use dynamic filtering.
Sometimes you will want to filter the recipients from your Office 365 groups to narrow down the specific people that you address with a particular campaign. With dynamic filtering you can easily select an Office 365 group and then filter it on certain conditions, such as city or department. Let's have a closer look at how to use the dynamic filtering feature.
1. Open JungleMail 365.
2. Start by creating a new campaign. Enter a campaign title and select an Office 365 groups that contains the recipients you want to include in your campaign.
Note: For dynamic filtering to work you will need to use an Office 365 group for you recipients.
3. Select Office 365 groups under the Recipient Source header and select a group.
4. Move down to the dynamic filter settings under the header Filters. Here you will be able to select any of the columns which are included with the information of the group you have selected.
In the example below we have selected the City column. For the operator we have said Is equal to and then for Value we have inserted London. Using these dynamic filtering settings, only those recipients in the group that have London listed as their city will receive an email.
5. In the same way it is possible you would only want to address the staff at your headquarters. To do this we have selected the Office column, the Operator Is equal to, and finally the Value Headquarters. Now only those employees who's main place of work is our headquarters will receive an email.
6. Simply continue creating your campaign as you would usually. Remember that in the Preview tab you will have the ability to review your recipients to make sure you selected the right filtering options.