JungleDocs | Uninstallation
JungeDocs can be removed by either running the setup program downloaded from EnovaPoint or manually, by deactivating and removing the application. In this tutorial, you will learn how to uninstall JungleDocs.
Remove using installer provided by EnovaPoint
- Copy the installer on the SharePoint server running the Central Administration service. If you haven't, you can always download the latest installer here.
- The installation account must have at least the following permissions:
- Member of the local server Administrators group (to install application files);
- Member of the SharePoint Farm Administrators group (to deploy solutions to the farm);
- SharePoint site collection administrator (to activate the features after installation).
- Restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC) before installation on every server running it in your SharePoint farm. You can use the iisreset /stop /noforce and iisreset /start command line commands. This will ensure that no system files that need to be updated are locked, which could cause the installation to fail.
- Launch JungleDocs Installer from SharePoint Server running Central Administration Service. The product will be automatically removed from all other SharePoint Farm servers by the SharePoint Timer service. Note: Uninstallation process may cause 2-5 minutes of downtime.
- Wait for setup wizard to check if JungleDocs can be installed from the current machine.
- Wait for setup wizard to check if JungleDocs is already installed.
- Choose Remove option.
- Wait for the uninstallation to complete.
- Make sure there were no errors and close the setup wizard.
To completely remove JungleDocs from your SharePoint farm, follow these steps:
- Deactivate EnovaPoint JungleDocs feature in all your sites.
- Retract enova.sp.jungledocs.wsp solution from all web applications in central administration. Open your central administration and go to System settings:
- Under Farm Management, click Manage farm solutions:
- Click on enova.sp.jungledocs.wsp:
- Click Retract Solution:
- After solution was retracted from all web applications, click remove solution: