JungleBell | Upgrading
When a new version of JungleBell is released and you still have an active subscription you can easily upgrade. We will notify you via email once a new version is available. You can also check our website for the regular updates on new versions that we post there.
Always make sure you have downloaded the latest version. You can use the download link that was provided to you by EnovaPoint to download the latest version anytime. If you lost the download link, you can request another trial anytime.
- Download the latest installer from here.
- Copy the installer on the SharePoint server running the Central Administration service.
- The installation account must have at least the following permissions:
- Member of the local server Administrators group (to install application files);
- Member of the SharePoint Farm Administrators group (to deploy solutions to the farm);
- SharePoint site collection administrator (to activate the features after installation).
- Restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC) before installation on every server running it in your SharePoint farm. You can use the iisreset /stop /noforce and iisreset /start command line commands. This will ensure that no system files that need to be updated are locked, which could cause the installation to fail.
- Launch JungleBell Installer from SharePoint Server running Central Administration Service. The product will be automatically deployed to all other SharePoint Farm servers by the SharePoint Timer service. Note: Installation may cause 2-5 minutes of downtime.
- Wait for installer to check if JungleBell can be installed from the current machine.
- Wait for installer to check if JungleBell is already installed.
- Choose Upgrade option.
Wait for the setup to complete.
Make sure there were no errors and close the installer.
Restart SharePoint Timer Service on all servers.
Run the setup program again. Follow the installation wizard instructions and choose a Repair option.
- When installation is complete, review the summary screen to confirm that the product installed successfully, and then click Close.
Now your JungleBell successfully upgraded to the latest version.